Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Simple Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread recipe made in a skillet! This tantalizing party snack makes little bites of cheese bread perfect for dipping.
A Fabulous Party Snack
Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread will have your guests pinching and dipping all evening!
There are very few foods that have the comforting, almost sedative, effect of warm aromatic bread.
My Holiday/Weekend Obsession
Throughout the year, we try to keep carbs on the down-low, only splurging on this most beloved food group on the weekends.
However, now that the holidays are upon us, it’s time to give in to our fluffy wheaty obsession with unabashed abandon.
And if cheese is involved, even better!
Garlic Monkey Bread
Today’s Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is a marvelous recipe for holiday party snacking or as a side dish.
It’s a skillet mini-roll recipe with butter, herbs, and creamy cheese stuffed in between the pieces, making it easy to pinch little bites off with your fingers.
Cheesy Garlic Bread Pull-Apart, Pinterest Edition
Your guests will come back to these hot cheesy nibbles again and again. Guaranteed.
Not to mention that this dish is totally Instagram/Pinterest worthy… Everyone will need to try it!
Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread Ingredients
- Homemade Yeast Roll Dough – Or raw frozen and thawed yeast dough balls – This is going to make the recipe just that much more delicious!
- Land O Lakes® White Deli American – Cheese that binds the bread and creates that amazing melted strings when pulling apart the bread.
- Land O Lakes® Salted Butter – Make sure that it’s salted because we want that extra seasoning and that buttery goodness that you get on top of most steakhouse rolls.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – Adds a little extra cheese flavoring with a little bit of nuttiness in the taste.
- Italian Seasoning – Aids in the garlic bread flavoring by adding rosemary, basil, thyme, oregano, and sage.
- Garlic Powder – This really is the glue that ties all the ingredients together and makes the flavor profile jump to another level.
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread from Scratch
To make this addictive 6-Ingredient Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread Recipe, start with thawed yeast roll dough balls. Cut the balls into quarters, then dunk them in garlic butter and lay them in a large skillet. (You could also start with homemade yeast roll dough!)
Allow the dough to quick-rise in a 200 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
Then tuck Land O Lakes® White Deli American cheese squares down in between the bread sections. This not only coats the sides of each piece in cheesy goodness; it makes them easy to pull apart.
Land O Lakes® Cheese
Land O Lakes® White Deli American is not just for sandwich making. It’s a great choice for this Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread, because it offers a classic mild cheese flavor and an ultra-smooth and silky texture.
Plus it melts like a dream!
Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
Sprinkle parmesan and herbs over the top, for a crispy top crust, and bake.
What you end up with is no less than a skillet full of pure edible joy!
Or serve it with dipping sauce and let your family pull it apart by hand.
Get The Full (Printable) Recipe Below For How To Make Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long can this recipe keep in the fridge?
When storing it in the fridge, make sure that you place it in an airtight container. It will last in the fridge for three to four days.
What if I don’t have a cast-iron skillet?
The good news is that you do not need a cast iron skillet to make this dish! You can use any non-stick and oven-safe skillet or casserole dish. Just make sure to spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
How do I make the yeast balls?
You can either buy them frozen from your local grocery store, or you can follow our recipe for homemade dough that shows you how to make these yeast rolls. You can find it by clicking the link right here: The Best Yeast Rolls Recipe
Can I make this at home and bring it to a party?
Yes, you can. Make sure to wrap it in aluminum foil and place it in an insulated thermal bag. If you do not own one, then wrap it with aluminum foil and kitchen towels to keep the warmth in.
More Amazing Bread Recipes:
- Perfect 1-Hour Garlic Knots
- Easy Garlic Bread
- Muffuletta Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Parmesan Bacon Knots
- Sausage Roll Crazy Bread
- Drunken Monkey Bread
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
- Start with thawed or fresh-made yeast roll dough balls. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. Grease a large 14-15 inch cast iron skillet.
- Melt the butter and stir in the garlic powder. Using kitchen shears, cut the dough balls into quarters and dunk the pieces in the melted butter. Then spread the pieces over the bottom of the skillet.
- Place the skillet in the oven to quick-rise for 15 minutes. Meanwhile cut each piece of Land O Lakes® White Deli American into 6 little rectangles.
- Take the skillet out of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert a butter knife in between the risen dough sections and tuck little pieces of cheese in as many places as you can.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over the top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Serve as-is or with a side of marinara for dipping.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Land O Lakes®. All opinions are my own.