Balsamic Steak Sheet Pan Dinner… That’s right, steak and sides made entirely on one baking pan!
Craving a steak dinner, but don’t own a grill? No problem!
Our Balsamic Steak Sheet Pan Dinner is just the thing to satisfy your hankering for meat n’ potatoes.
A juicy pink steak with roasted potatoes and green beans is always a crowd pleaser. Especially when kissed by tangy-sweet balsamic glaze. Yet it’s even better when you only have to wash one pan after making it.
Today’s Balsamic Steak Sheet Pan Dinner is our quickie version of an, American classic meal. A Meaty main dish, sauce and sides cooked together on one sheet pan.
What’s not to love?
To Make Balsamic Steak Sheet Pan Dinner, start by roasting the potatoes in the oven for 20 minutes.
This gives them a head-start while you season the steaks and prepare the sauce.
Rub the steaks with dijon mustard.
Then add the steaks and green beans to the sheet pan and turn the oven on broil.
After a few minutes, flip the steak and add the balsamic glaze to the pan.
Broil a few more minutes and viola! Dinner is served.
This winer, you’ll get your steak dinner, even without a grill.
And no one but you will be the wiser!
Balsamic Steak Sheet Pan Dinner
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:28 minutes
Perfect Balsamic Steak Sheet Pan Dinner – An amazing steak recipe made entirely on one sheet pan! New York Strips, potatoes, green beans, and silky balsamic glaze.
- 1 1/2 pounds mini potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 New York Strip steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 10 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread the potatoes and garlic cloves out on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub dijon mustard over all sides of the steaks. Salt and pepper liberally on all sides. Then whisk the honey, balsamic vinegar, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper together in a small bowl.
- Once the potatoes have roasted for 20 minutes, push them to the sides of the pan and place the steaks on the sheet pan. Spread the green beans in between the steaks.
- Place the sheet pan back on the center rack and turn the oven on broil. Broil the steaks for 5 minutes. Then flip the steaks over and drizzle the balsamic glaze over the top. Broil another 3-4 minutes, until the steak are medium-rare and the glaze is bubbling. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1/4th recipe
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 722 Calories
- Total Fat: 35.3g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 150mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Carbohydrates: 49.6g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Sugar: 21.1g
- Protein: 54.2g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!