Cheesy Bruschetta Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with hot roasted asparagus. It’s dinner tonight!
Wondering what to make for dinner this evening?
I’ve got an idea for you! It’s a Bruschetta Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe.
Simple baked herb chicken, covered in hot molten mozzarella cheese, topped with cool fresh bruschetta tomato salad, with a side of roasted asparagus… Prepared on one large sheet pan for easy clean up.
Bruschetta Chicken is a classic Italian-American bistro favorite in the spring and summer. Our Bruschetta Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe is fast, fresh, and ridiculously delicious.
Why not make it at home!
To make this Bruschetta Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe, start by slicing two large chicken breasts in half to create four thinner breast pieces.
Season the chicken with olive oil and Italian seasoning, and bake on one side of the sheet pan. After ten minutes, flip the chicken over and lay a thick slice of fresh mozzarella cheese over each chicken breast.
Then spread the asparagus across the other side of the sheet pan. Season the asparagus with herbs and balsamic vinegar and place the sheet pan back in the oven to roast the asparagus and melt the cheese.
Mix a quick bruschetta tomato salad with grape tomatoes, garlic, basil and oil. Once the sheet pan comes out of the oven, spoon the bruschetta topping over the melted cheese.
Voila! A heavenly sheet pan dinner that tastes like you’re eating out.
This dazzling Bruschetta Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe is so easy to make, it just might become one of your go-to meals this season.
It’s a great way to use up your fresh garden tomatoes.
Bruschetta Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 8 ounce fresh mozzarella ball
- 12 ounces grape tomatoes, mixed colors
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8-10 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, divided
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Lay each chicken breast flat and cut in half, parallel to the cutting board, to make four thinner chicken breasts. Rub each piece with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning. Then salt and pepper liberally. Place the chicken breasts in a line down one long edge of the sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the mozzarella ball into four equal rounds. Then cut the grape tomatoes into quarters and place in a bowl. Add the garlic, chopped basil, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar. Toss well, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
After 10 minutes, take the sheet pan out of the oven. Flip the chicken breasts over and place one slice of mozzarella over each chicken breast. Then spread the asparagus out on the empty side of the sheet pan. Drizzle the asparagus with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place the sheet pan back in the oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top the chicken with the tomatoes bruschetta salad. Serve the bruschetta chicken with a side of roasted asparagus.