Sheet Pan Keto Chicken Nachos
Sheet Pan Keto Chicken Nachos Recipe: Easy keto nachos made with cheesy low carb tortilla chips, and topped with chicken, salsa, and avocado!
The Big Game is right around the corner. However, it doesn’t have to bust your new year diet if you’ve got a game plan.
For those of you sticking to a low carb and ketogenic diet, homemade chicken wings and creamy dips with fresh cut vegetables are a good start.
Yet when you need that carby crunch to feel satisfied, our Sheet Pan Keto Chicken Nachos are a sure win!
Sheet Pan Keto Chicken Nachos Recipe
This fun keto nachos recipe combines the ease of cooking on a single sheet pan, for quick clean up, with the satisfaction of cheesy chicken nachos.
The chicken is baked on a sheet pan, covered in bold herbs and spices.
Then while you cool and shred the chicken, the keto cheese chips are baked right on the same pan!
Then simply cut the chips apart, pile them up, and cover them with shredded chicken, salsa, avocado, olives, scallions, and jalapeños.
Since the keto tortilla chips are primarily made out of cheese, there is no need to add cheese on top of the nachos.
You get all the cheesy goodness you can handle without the extra step of making queso.
These low carb cheesy chips are ultra crunchy, packed with cheese flavor, and have that little extra something from a secret ingredient.
You will not even miss the carbs!
The secret ingredients that make the shredded chicken, and the keto cheese crisps, so inviting are made by Tastefully Simple!
I used Tastefully Simple Roasted Garlic Infused Oil to cook the chicken and covered it with Magic Chicken™Original Seasoning Blend.
The oil not only keeps the chicken moist in the oven, it adds extra garlic essence along with the garlic, onions, leeks, peppers, celery, and other spices found in the Magic Chicken Seasoning.
I used the same Tastefully Simple Magic Chicken Seasoning in the sheet pan keto chips to give them intense herby flavor.
Combining the cheese, a little almond flour, and the zesty seasoning blend, makes these chips brilliant on their own.
It’s almost impossible to stop eating them!
Tastefully Simple is a company dedicated to providing amazing foods with high-quality ingredients, so they can easily fit into paleo, ketogenic, or vegan diets.
Tastefully Simple makes…
- Bold spice blends
- Superior cooking oils
- Drink mixers
- Sweet and savory baking mixes
- And even meal kits to help you serve your family unique healthy meals throughout the week.
All Tastefully Simple’s TSEatWell products are free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives, and hydrogenated fats.
Therefore you can make brilliant meals and snacks, knowing exactly what you are putting in your body.
And, as an exclusive for A Spicy Perspective fans, Tastefully Simple is offering a 15% off discount on any purchase when you order online and use promo code: SPICY15.
See the Full (Printable) Sheet Pan Keto Chicken Nachos Recipe Below!
More Fabulous Keto Recipes
- Keto Chicken Lasagna Cups
- French Onion Keto Crackers
- Instant Pot Italian Beef
- Keto Egg Roll Wraps
- Low Carb Keto Tortillas
Sheet Pan Keto Chicken Nachos
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, use two breasts if they are very small
- 1 tablespoon Tastefully Simple Roasted Garlic Oil
- 3 ½ tablespoon Tastefully Simple Magic Chicken™ Original Seasoning Blend, divided
- 3 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese (off the block, not pre-shredded)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons chile powder
- ¾ cup sugar-free tomato salsa
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced black olives, drained
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- More Topping Ideas: sour cream, salsa verde, crumbled bacon, queso fresco
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet (13 X 18 inch) with foil or parchment paper.
- Place the chicken breast(s) on the baking sheet and drizzle with Tastefully Simple Roasted Garlic Oil. Then sprinkle 1 ½ tablespoons Tastefully Simple Magic Chicken Original Seasoning Blend over the chicken, coating both sides. Bake for 20 minutes to cook through.
- Meanwhile, shred the cheese and chop the vegetables. In a small bowl, mix the almond flour, remaining 2 tablespoons Tastefully Simple Magic Chicken Original Seasoning Blend, and chile powder. Mix until there are no clumps of almond flour left.
- Once the chicken is out of the oven, pick up the chicken in the foil and set aside. Place a large sheet of fresh parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Spread the shredded cheese over the entire baking sheet in an even layer. Then sprinkle the almond flour mixture evenly over the top of the cheese. Shake the pan a little so the mixture works its way down through the gaps. Bake the cheese for 12-18 minutes, until it is very golden in the center, and crispy around the edges.
- While the chips are baking, chop or shred the chicken breast.
- When the cheese chips looks ready, immediately dab the top of the cheese with paper towels to remove excess grease. Then use a pizza cutter to cut the sheet into 2-3 inch squares. Finally roll the pizza cutter diagonal across each square to make triangle-shaped chips. As the chips cool they will become crispy and brittle, so it’s important to cut them right away.
- Move the cheese chips to a servings platter. Top them with shredded chicken, salsa, avocado, green onions, olives, and jalapeños. Dig in!
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Tastefully Simple, Inc. All opinions are our own.