Pineapple Orange Creamsicle
Homemade Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Recipe – a quick summer orange cream popsicle with pineapple the whole family will love!
Orange Cream Popsicle
It’s been a hot summer so far here in the mountains of North Carolina. Much stickier than we’re used to in June.
That means extra trips to the pool and lake with the kids and lots of popsicles.
I always prefer homemade popsicles to the mass of store-bought pops in the freezer section. You just have so much more room to play with flavor combinations when you make them yourself.
Some of my past favorites are:
- Mexican Chile Pops
- Strawberry Pina Colada Popsicles
- 5-Ingredient Key Lime Pudding Pops
- Creamy Tiramisu Popsicles
- Vodka Gummy Bear Pops
- And Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
However, I currently have a new favorite… My Homemade Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Recipe.
Yes, yes, yes.
You can buy creamsicles at the market. But these little guys are better, and they take no time to make!
Creamsicle Popsicle Ingredients
Our Homemade Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Recipe requires only 4 ingredients:
- Orange-Pineapple Juice
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
How To Make An Orange Creamsicle
The process of making popsicles is pretty easy, and they are very versatile. You can make so many combinations and try new flavors!
- Simply mix the juice and sugar.
- Then mix some of the sweetened juice with the cream and vanilla.
- Pour the creamy mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.
- After an hour pour the remaining juice over the top, add popsicle sticks, and freeze a little longer. Enjoy!
That’s it! 4-Ingredient Homemade cream popsicle to cool you off on hot summer days.
Get the Full (Printable) Homemade Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Recipe Below. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Can They Last In The Freezer?
If you store these pops properly in an airtight container or a freezer bag, they can last for up to 3 months! They are great to make in a big batch at the beginning of the warm season and have on hand!
Can I Substitute The Sugar?
Yes! You can avoid using sugar by using honey as a sweetener. Although it is a great substitute, it will not last quite as long in the freezer as the original recipe.
Can I Make Other Flavors?
Yes, you can make this recipe with other fruit juices that you love! Feel free to try mango, berry, peach, or even lemon/lime juice in this recipe.
How Do You Keep Them From Getting Frostbite In The Freezer?
If you add a tablespoon of cornstarch to this cream-based popsicle, it will help it stay creamier longer, rather than becoming icy.
Other Great Summer Treats!
- Healthy 5 Minute Strawberry Pineapple Sherbet Recipe
- Frozen Lemonade with Pineapple Recipe
- Fresh Pineapple Milkshake Recipe
- Pineapple Sugarcane Water Recipe
- How To Make The Best Orange Julius Recipe
- No-Bake Lemon Icebox Pie Recipe
- Homemade Strawberry Cake From Scratch Recipe
- Best No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Cocktail by Homemade Hooplah
Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Recipe + VIDEO
- 2 cups orange-pineapple juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pour 1/2 cup juice and 1/2 sugar in a microwave-safe bowl. Warm for 1-2 minutes until the sugar dissolves into the juice. Then pour in the rest of the juice and stir.
- In a separate bowl (or measuring pitcher) pour in the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and 1 1/4 cups of the sweetened juice. Stir well. Then pour the mixture into 10 standard popsicle molds.
- Freeze the popsicles for 1 hour. Then pour the remaining juice over the top of each popsicle and add wooden popsicle sticks. Freeze again for at least 3 hours.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
Pingback: How To Make Orange Creamsicle Popsicles - The Wooden Spoon Effect
I love creamsicles and adding pineapple made it even better! This was such a great way to cool off for the summer. Can’t wait to make again!
My daughter loves these and they are so easy to make. Delicious!
I love this flavor profile, and I even plan on trying some newer flavor profiles since it can be very versatile!
Pingback: Cereal Milk Popsicles - A Spicy Perspective
Pingback: Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake - A Spicy Perspective
What a nice summer treat!
Perfect summer flavors!
These are great for the summer..cant wait to try them out