Sparkly and delicious! This vibrant New Years Eve Champagne Punch is a 5 ingredient wonder for the holidays!
A note from Erin:
NEW YEARS EVE CHAMPAGNE PUNCH
Large batch punches are an easy way to impress your guests on New Years Eve! This champagne punch is a gorgeous ruby color that looks beautiful in a punch bowl. Let your guests serve themselves for a stress free party.
New Years Eve Champagne Punch
- 2 bottles of Champagne (or another sparkling wine)
- 1 750 ml bottle of Ruby Port
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- ½ cup simple syrup (1:1 ratio)
- Grapefruit slices for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a large punch bowl filled with ice. Large ice works best here, so that the punch is able to hold without diluting too fast (if you don’t have large ice molds, you could freeze large blocks of ice in Tupperware containers).
- Garnish with fresh grapefruit slices.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
Need More New Years Eve Beverage Ideas?
Here are some of our favorites…