Champagne Holiday Punch Recipe
Champagne Holiday Punch – quick to make and so delicious! Made with just 5 ingredients, this AMAZING party champagne punch is a winner!
Holiday Punch Recipe
You know what your holiday gathering needs this weekend?
Seriously. Every party is made better by a quick no-fuss boozy beverage to take the grownups down a notch on the seasonal stress scale.
Champagne Punch Ingredient List
- Ginger Beer
- Cranberry Juice
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- Spiced Rum
- Garnishes – fresh cranberries, grapefruit slices, cinnamon sticks
How to Make Holiday Punch
Our light fruity Champagne Punch requires only four ingredients: champagne, ginger beer, cranberry juice, and ruby red grapefruit juice. If you’d like to intensify the boozy essence, add a splash of spiced rum.
Then garnish the bowl with fruit and cinnamon sticks and watch your friends oooooh and ahhhh over this sparkling grownup treat!
Easy Champagne Punch to Share
If you are hosting friends and family this year, this simple Champagne Punch recipe eliminates the need to plan for sophisticated cocktails.
If you are a guest at someone’s house, surprise your friends with a big bowl of blushing pink punch to get the party going!
How Long Does it Take to Make Holiday Punch?
This Holiday Champagne Punch Recipe is a life-saver this time of year. It only takes two minutes to make and will keep your guests smiling right into the new year!
Whether you’re making this for Christmas, Thanksgiving or New Years Eve this punch recipe is sure to please a crowd. OR make it a smaller batch for just a few… or for one.
See the Recipe Card & VIDEO Below for How to Make Holiday Punch. Enjoy!
Other holiday punch recipes you might like:
Or if your’e into non-alcoholic drinks:
Champagne Holiday Punch Recipe (VIDEO)
- 750 ml champagne (1 bottle)
- 24 ounces ginger beer (2 bottles)
- 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail (or juice blend)
- 2 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup spiced rum, optional
- Possible Garnishes: fresh cranberries, grapefruit slices, cinnamon sticks
- Chill all ingredients. When ready to serve, pour all ingredients into a punch bowl.
- Garnish with cranberries, grapefruit slices, and cinnamon sticks.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!