Sparkling Champagne Punch
Sparkling Champagne Punch – This vibrant New Year’s Eve Champagne Punch recipe is a 5 ingredient wonder for celebrating the holidays. Fresh grapefruit and bubbly champagne make this winter cocktail really POP!
New Year’s Eve Champagne Punch
Large batch champagne punches are an easy way to impress your guests this holiday season!
This Sparkling Champagne Punch is a gorgeous ruby color that looks beautiful in a punch bowl. Let your New Year’s guests serve and enjoy the loveliness for themselves – and you’ll enjoy a wonderfully stress-free party!
Get the Full Recipe for Sparkling Champagne Punch Below!
What You Need to Make Sparkling Champagne Punch for New Year’s Eve
All you need is five easy ingredients to put together this impressive New Year’s champagne punch for your party.
- Champagne – or other sparkling wine
- Ruby Port
- Fresh grapefruit juice
- Simple syrup
- Grapefruit slices
- Lots of large-chunk ice
You’ll love using fresh, seasonal grapefruit to make this perfectly sweet and tangy sparkling holiday punch. The Ruby Port adds a depth of flavor from a variety of fruits, and well, champagne just makes everything better!
This New Year’s Eve punch recipe is a terrific balance of bright and bubbly. Perfect for dancing the night away or sipping through a game of charades!
How to Make My Sparkling Champagne Punch
You can make New Year’s Eve champagne punch in just a few minutes, right before your guests are due to arrive for your holiday party. They’ll love scooping into a beautiful bowl of refreshing, grapefruit-pink, deliciously bubbly punch!
- Fill a large punch bowl with large cubes of ice.
- Add the champagne or sparkling wine, Ruby Port, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup. Give a gentle stir.
- Serve grapefruit slices on the side for garnishing each punch cup.
Cheers to a Happy New Year!
Sparkling Champagne Punch Recipe
- 2 bottles champagne, or another sparkling wine
- 750 ml Ruby Port, 1 bottle
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup, 1:1 ratio
- grapefruit slices, for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a large punch bowl filled with ice. Large ice works best here, so that the punch is able to hold without diluting too fast (if you don’t have large ice molds, you could freeze large blocks of ice in Tupperware containers).
- Garnish with fresh grapefruit slices.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
Looking for More Holiday Beverage Ideas?
Here are some of our favorites…