“Preggy Punch” Mocktail
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
A fun beverage for baby showers! Our Preggy Punch Mocktail is light, refreshing, and packed with flavor… and it’s “trashed up” for my sweet friend Jessica.
We’re thick in the middle of heavy holiday recipes…
However today we’re taking a break to celebrate Jessica from How Sweet It Is‘ Virtual Baby Shower. Whoot!
Maybe you know Jess’ blog? She loves to take recipes to the next level, if you know what I mean, and “trash them up.”
So a bunch of bloggers that love her, along with all her OMGs, !!!!!!!!!, and Jess-isms have put together a online baby shower for her first-ever surprise bundle of lovin’.
All our recipes today have been “trashed up” to the best of our ability, starting with my baby shower beverage, “Preggy Punch.”
This Preggy Punch Mocktail starts with somewhat wholesome ingredients like, pure pineapple-coconut juice, ginger juice, limeade, and a splash of club soda for a clean tangy flavor.
However in honor of Jess, I “trashed it up” by adding a handful of jelly beans to each glass, along with a cotton candy garnish!
Since Jess is waiting to find out what gender her wee little bundle is, I used ingredients that represent unisex colors, plus pink and blue cotton candy for both genders.
So you can serve this at any baby shower or kiddie party and it fits right in!
Although… it’s not a bad idea to keep a bottle of Malibu Rum on hand to turn this Preggy Punch Mocktail, into a cocktail for all the non-preggies (over 21) at the party.
Jess would approve. I’m sure of it!
To see all the recipes in Jess’ Virtual Baby Shower, check out the link list below.
Big Hugs to Jess! (!!!!!!!!!!!)
trashed up salads
- Gimme Some Oven – Asian Broccoli Salad with Peanut Sauce
- The Lemon Bowl – Brussels Slaw with Tahini Dressing and Za’atar Crostini
- With Style & Grace – Kale Salad with Apple, Hazelnuts & Bacon
trashed up cocktails
- Dine & Dish – Hot Buttered Rum Cocktail
- Food For My Family – Cranberry Orange Dark and Stormy Cocktail
- Minimalist Baker – Bourbon Pumpkin Milkshakes
- Stylish, Stealthy & (sometimes) Healthy – Apple Cider Shandy
- A Spicy Perspective – Preggy Punch Mocktail (Here!)
- Girl vs. Dough – Boozy Maple Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake
- Honestly Yum – Maple Bacon Pisco Sour
- Cookin Canuck – Pink Grapefruit Margaritas
- A Thought For Food – Mezcal Citrico Cocktail
- A House in the Hills – Pomegranate Rosemary Spritzer
- The Novice Chef – Ginger Bourbon Apple Cider
- Bran Appetit – Citrus Cider Punch Floats
trashed up burgers
- Edible Perspective – Meatloaf Veggie Burgers with Mashed Potatoes + Gravy
- The Little Kitchen – Salmon BLT Sliders with an Avocado Aioli & Brie
- Daisy At Home – Balsamic Beef Burger with Mac and Cheese
- Cookies & Cups – Candied Bacon Maple Cheddar Burger
- Climbing Grier Mountain – Trashed-Up Steak Burger with Chicken Fried Bacon & Dijon Gravy
- Dessert For Two – Blue Cheese Burgers + Sweet Potato Fries
- Country Clever – Fig Rosemary Roast Chicken Brie Brussels Sprout Panini
- Foodie Crush – The Best Cheeseburger Soup
- Lady and Pups – Spicy Sambal Chicken Meatball Sub with Eggs
- Two Peas & Their Pod – Sweet Potato and Kale Grilled Cheese
- Bake Your Day – Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
trashed up tacos
- Spoon Fork Bacon – Crunchy Ground Beef and Cheesy Tacos
- The Fauxmartha – Boozy Beef and Butternut Tacos
- With Food + Love – Harvest Hash Breakfast Tacos
- Mountain Mama Cooks – Crispy Kale and Brussels Sprout Tacos with Bacon
- Heather Christo – Bahn Mi Tacos with Spicy Sriracha Honey Sauce
- A Couple Cooks – Loaded Huevos Rancheros Tacos
- Fitnessista – San Diego Lobster Street Tacos
trashed up desserts
- Table for Two – Salted Caramel, Dark Chocolate, and Brown Butter Shortbread Bars with Sprinkles
- My Name is Yeh – Mini Vanilla Loaf Cakes, All Trashed Up
- Picky Palate – Pumpkin Spice Butterscotch Sprinkle Cupcakes
- Sprinkle Bakes – Cake Batter Confetti Cupcakes
- Averie Cooks – Easy Homemade Funfetti Cake with Vanilla Buttercream
- Sweet Phi – Trashed Up Shortbread Cookie Bars
- Love & Olive Oil – Loaded Junk Food Brownies
- Lauren’s Latest – Bakery Sugar Cookies
- Cookie + Kate – Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey and Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourishing Foodie – Triple Layer Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Buttercream Frosting
- The Sugar Hit – Salted Caramel Popcorn Ice Cream Cake
- Hummingbird High – Breakfast Cereal Cake Donuts
- Top With Cinnamon – Triple Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Crumb Cake
- Bake at 350 – Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sundaes
- Simple Bites – Lemon Layer Cake
- Bakerella – Baby Block Cake Pops
- She Wears Many Hats – Chocolate Covered Grapefruit
trashed up pizza
- Bev Cooks – Beer Battered Fried Calamari Pizza
- Rachel Cooks – Apple and Chicken Sausage Pizza with Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Crust
- Foodie With Family – Trashed Up Barbecue Turkey Pizza
- Shutterbean – Pesto Potato Bacon Pizza
- i am a food blog – Grilled Cheese Pizza
- My Life as a Mrs – Chili Cheese Dog Pizza
- Simply Scratch – Steak + Blue Cheese Pizza with Crispy Fried Shallots and Honey Balsamic Drizzle
- The Beeroness – Beer Cheese Tater Tot Pizza
- Yes I Want Cake – Roasted Pumpkin Pizza
- Two Red Bowls – Bacon Mashed Potato Pizza
- Dula Notes – Pork Bahn Mi Pizza
- Weelicious – Trashed Up Mexican Pizza Pockets
- Take a Megabite – Roasted Beet Pizza
- Hungry Girl Por Vida – Hard Cider Braised Pork with Sour Cherries and Cheesy Polenta
- Bakers Royale – Trash’d Street Tacos
"Preggy Punch" Mocktail
- 2 ounces pineapple-coconut juice or equal parts of each
- 4 ounces pre-made limeade
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1 ounce club soda
- 1 ounce Malibu Rum for cocktail version
- 2 tablespoons tropical flavored jelly beans
- Cotton candy for garnish
- Mix the pineapple-coconut juice, limeade, ginger juice and club soda (and Malibu rum if adding) in a glass. Add jelly beans and ice. Then add a straw and garnish the rim with a whisp of cotton candy. Serve cold.
- To make a large pitcher of "Preggy Punch," mix: 20 ounces pineapple-coconut juice, 40 ounces limeade, 5 tablespoons ginger juice, 10 ounces club soda, and 10 ounces Malibu Rum (optional). Prepare individual glasses with jelly beans, ice, and cotton candy.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!