Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe
Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe – perfect for the holidays! This easy 7-Ingredient recipe is so delicious, and quick to put together. Plus it looks gorgeous!
Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe Appetizer
With all your holiday meal planning, it’s easy to forget about the appetizers until the last minute.
We cook for hours to prepare the perfect dinner, only to remember 15 minutes before the guests arrive, that we don’t have anything to serve with pre-dinner cocktails.
It happens to the best of us.
But not this year. This year you’re going to be ready…
When your holiday guests walk into your kitchen (which is where everyone always ends up in my house) they are going to be greeted by a gorgeous jewel of a party snack, our Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe.
This show-stopping appetizer is so easy to make, your kids or spouse could do it for you while you’re wrapping up dinner preparations.
How Do You Make An Easy Cheese Ball?
- You simply place the cheese ball ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse a few times.
- Roll the mixture into a ball.
- And cover the ball with pomegranate arils.
What’s in a Pomegranate Cheese Ball?
The rich creamy interior is speckled with tangy cranberries and chive, with a coating of perky pomegranate all around the edges for contrast.
You can serve this Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe with crackers, chips, or cut veggies and allow your party guests to help themselves.
Believe me, they will.
The shimmering pomegranate crust is a tractor-beam of delicious appeal, drawing your guests back again and again.
Can I Make This Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe Ahead Of Time?
You can make this easy 7-Ingredient Pomegranate Crusted Cheese Ball several days ahead and refrigerate so it’s ready the day of your event.
Just remember to sit it out at room temperature an hour ahead, to warm and soften, before serving.
Of all our go-to holiday party snacks, this is a stand-out. Give it a try this year!
See the recipe card below for how to make Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe. Enjoy!
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- Mini Cheese Ball Recipe
- Antipasto Skewers
- Best Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- The Best Queso Recipe (Cheese Sauce)
- Fire Roasted Corn Dip
- Avocado Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Pomegrante
- Bacon Kalamata Cheese Puffs
- Irish Beer Cheese Soup
- S’mores Cheese Ball – Crazy for Crust
Pomegranate Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces white cheddar, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped chive
- 1 large pomegranate, or two small ones
- Place the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne in the food processor. Pulse to combine. Then add in the cranberries and chive and pulse again until evenly mixed.
- Scoop the cheese mixture out of the food processor and form into a ball by hand. Place on a serving platter.
- Remove the arils from the pomegranate and press the pointed ends into the cheese ball, covering completely. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Set out an hour before serving to soften. Place a few extra pieces of chive in the top if you want it to look like it has a stem. Serve the cheese ball with chips, crackers, or cut veggies.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
This was easy to put together, except for the arils that I put in individually (having a little wine or Fireball helped move that along). It looks beautiful, just like the picture, and the little bit I scraped out of the food processor was delicious.
Pingback: More Than 30 Cheese Ball Recipes Perfect for Parties - Wine & Glue
Pingback: 25+ Christmas Food Platter Inspirations ⋆
Its Look Yummlicious and also picture credit makes it’s more real and eatable
Pingback: 25+ Christmas Food Platter Inspirations • Wustoo
Amazing taste. Also the best photography.
Oh my, I inserted the arils individually and it took forever! (any tips?) Also getting them out of the fruit was more difficult than I thought it would be. Hope people like it, Christmas is tomorrow. The dip is delicious of course. Thank you!
This Cheeseball is DELISH! Everyone loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Pingback: » 13 Cheese Balls That Will Steal the Show at Any PartyMake Up Tips
Pingback: 13 Easy Cheese Ball Recipes for Your Next Party | Health Premiere
Pingback: 13 Easy Cheese Ball Recipes for Your Next Party
Looks very tasty!! And the photos are made so good that i almost feel the smell of the dish! If you need professional photographer who can make beautiful food photography I can advice that one http://www.atsaltstudio.com/food-photography
Pingback: The Best Appetizers EVER For Your Holiday Party – 7DAYS DAILY NEWS
Pingback: Blue Cheese Ball - Recipe Girl
Pingback: 5 Easy Cheese Ball Recipes - Cupcakes and Cutlery
Pingback: Make These Appetizer Recipes And Nail Your Holiday Party | Hot Gossip
This looks like it’s JEWELED!! It’s so beautiful, and I’m sure it tastes incredible, too!
I have never tried making a cheese ball before, but I really want to now. This is gorgeous!!
that is gorgeous! almost looks too good to eat. *almost*
WOW this is so cool looking! and the pop of the pom seeds is perfect with cheese!
This is SO cool! It looks like a little jewel!
Whoa! So gorgeous – a perfect holiday appetizer!
Ok, now that is just beautiful!!
This is absolutely beautiful & so creative!!
Those pomegranates are gorgeous!
SO creative!! Love this
What a fun and delicious cheese ball! So festive!
Love me some cheese balls, but this version is gorgeous!