Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe
Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe Appetizer
With all your holiday meal planning, it’s easy to forget about the appetizers until the last minute.
We cook for hours to prepare the perfect dinner, only to remember 15 minutes before the guests arrive, that we don’t have anything to serve with pre-dinner cocktails.
It happens to the best of us.
But not this year. This year you’re going to be ready…
When your holiday guests walk into your kitchen (which is where everyone always ends up in my house) they are going to be greeted by a gorgeous jewel of a party snack, our Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe.
This show-stopping appetizer is so easy to make, your kids or spouse could do it for you while you’re wrapping up dinner preparations.
How Do You Make An Easy Cheese Ball?
- You simply place the cheese ball ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse a few times.
- Roll the mixture into a ball.
- And cover the ball with pomegranate arils.
What’s in a Pomegranate Cheese Ball?
The rich creamy interior is speckled with tangy cranberries and chive, with a coating of perky pomegranate all around the edges for contrast.
You can serve this Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe with crackers, chips, or cut veggies and allow your party guests to help themselves.
Believe me, they will.
The shimmering pomegranate crust is a tractor-beam of delicious appeal, drawing your guests back again and again.
Can I Make This Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe Ahead Of Time?
You can make this easy 7-Ingredient Pomegranate Crusted Cheese Ball several days ahead and refrigerate so it’s ready the day of your event.
Just remember to sit it out at room temperature an hour ahead, to warm and soften, before serving.
Of all our go-to holiday party snacks, this is a stand-out. Give it a try this year!
See the recipe card below for how to make Pomegranate Cheese Ball Recipe. Enjoy!
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- Mini Cheese Ball Recipe
- Antipasto Skewers
- Best Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- The Best Queso Recipe (Cheese Sauce)
- Fire Roasted Corn Dip
- Avocado Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Pomegrante
- Bacon Kalamata Cheese Puffs
- Irish Beer Cheese Soup
- S’mores Cheese Ball – Crazy for Crust
Pomegranate Cheese Ball
- Place the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne in the food processor. Pulse to combine. Then add in the cranberries and chive and pulse again until evenly mixed.
- Scoop the cheese mixture out of the food processor and form into a ball by hand. Place on a serving platter.
- Remove the arils from the pomegranate and press the pointed ends into the cheese ball, covering completely. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Set out an hour before serving to soften. Place a few extra pieces of chive in the top if you want it to look like it has a stem. Serve the cheese ball with chips, crackers, or cut veggies.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!