Perfect for Super Bowl and all your game day parties. This easy 10-Ingredient Supreme Pizza Dip is hot, cheesy, and loaded with all your favorite toppings!
Hello Cheesy Pizza Dip! My new favorite thing in the whole wide world.
With Super Bowl quickly approaching I want to share a few tantalizing party snacks that are: A. Easy to make. B. True crowd pleasers.
Supreme Pizza Dip is at the top of the list for both categories!
Super Bowl is the time to serve up your best cozy snacks, and this Supreme Pizza Dip fits the bill. With all the charm of hot steamy pizza, you can dip and dip into layers of molten cheese, zesty pizza sauce, more cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and veggies.
You can serve this dip with cut vegetables, chips, or even gluten free crackers to meet the needs of all your party guests.
Plus, you can top your Supreme Pizza Dip anyway you choose. Think chicken sausage, banana peppers, ham… The sky is the limit!
After spreading the bottom of the dish with a seasoned cream cheese mixture, spoon pizza sauce over the top.
Then sprinkle on the shredded cheese and add your favorite toppings, like so.
Then pop the Supreme Pizza Dip in the oven and let the cheesy layers melt together into a pan of hot savory ooey gooey goodness!
Supreme Pizza Dip can also be made in the slow cooker, so you can keep it warm all through your party!
Simply layer the ingredients into the bottom of a standard round slow cooker, or make a double-batch for a large oval slow cooker. Then cover the crock with a paper towel to catch the moisture, and cover with the lid. Slow cook until the layers are hot and the cheese has melted.
So versatile, so filling, and so appealing. Supreme Pizza Dip is a sure-thing this Super Bowl.
Can you say that about your favorite team?
Supreme Pizza Dip
Yield: 10-12 servings
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
Easy Supreme Pizza Dip makes a great addition to any game day party. This Super Bowl, try serving this hot dip recipe loaded with cheese, pizza sauce, and pepperoni!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups Italian blend shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 10-12 pepperoni slices
- 1/3 cup cooked Italian sausage
- 3 tablespoons chopped bell pepper, any color
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a round 8 inch baking dish (or 9 inch pie pan) with non stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese with 1 cup shredded cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Stir well to combine.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Then spread the pizza sauce over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the pizza sauce to cover it. Sprinkle the pepperonis, crumbled sausage, bell pepper, black olives, and onions over the entire surface of the dip.
- Place the supreme pizza dip in the oven and bake for at least 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and is bubbly around the edges. Serve hot with crackers, pita chips, or veggies.
NOTE: You can slow cook Supreme Pizza Dip by preparing the recipe above in a slow cooker crock. (Make a double recipe for large oval crocks.) Cover the crock with a paper towel to catch the condensation, and cover tightly with the lid. Slow cook for 1-2 hours on high, or 2-3 hours on low, until all the layers are warm and soft, and the cheese has melted. Keep on warm.
Yield: 10-12 servings, Serving Size: 12
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 131 Calories
- Total Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5.6g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
- Sodium: 268mg
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sugar: 2.2g
- Protein: 4.9g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!