Holiday Champagne Punch
Yield: 16+ servings
Prep Time:2 minutes
Our Amazing Holiday Champagne Punch is quickly to make and so delicious! Made with just 4 ingredients, this party punch is a winner.
- 750 ml bottle champagne
- 2 – 12 ounce bottle ginger beer
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup spiced rum (optional)
- Possible Garnishes: fresh cranberries, grapefruit slices, cinnamon sticks
- Chill all ingredients. When ready to serve, pour all ingredients into a punch bowl.
- Garnish with cranberries, grapefruit slices, and cinnamon sticks.
Yield: 16+ servings, Serving Size: 16
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 238 Calories
- Carbohydrates: 46.6g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Sugar: 44.6g
- Protein: 0.2g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2