3 Ingredient Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
Who doesn’t love a big pot of molten cheese?
(There is a wrong answer to this question, just so you know.)
A good queso recipe is something every cook should have in their arsenal.
Today’s beer cheese dip is incredible, not only because it requires just three ingredients, but because it tastes so darn good.
Beer, Cheese, and Cream Cheese
A homemade queso recipe is a thing of beauty. I have several recipes that I alternate through for parties and events, but this beer cheese dip is truly one of my favorites.
It’s bursting with spice, salty-nutty essence from the cheese, and hoppy goodness.
If you like a nice bottled brew, and you love cheese, you are going to want to kiss my face after tasting this.
I’ll set up a kissing booth in preparation.
Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
I started with a local spring brew, Highland Little Hump.
You can use one of your favorite beers. Just pick one that is light and refreshing, not heavy and robust. Then whisk in cream cheese and shredded pepper jack cheese.
Once the cheese has melted into the beer, you have a smooth creamy, slightly-spicy queso recipe with a bright wheaty beer quality.
It’s thin enough to pour over pasta, or to use as a cheese sauce for Mexican dishes, yet it is great for dipping.
Does This Beer Cheese Dip Need To Stay Warm?
Our 3-Ingredient Beer Cheese Dip Recipe does stay loose for a while.
However, if you are planning to have the Beer Cheese Dip out for a long period of time, I would recommend keeping it warm in a small crockpot.
See The Recipe Card & Video Below For How To Make Beer Cheese Dip.
Other Dip Recipes You Might Like:
- Roasted Poblano Avocado Dip Recipe
- Smoked Salmon Dip Deviled Eggs
- Spicy Feta Dip with Roasted Red Peppers
- Skinny Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Cowboy Caviar from Lauren’s Latest
Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- 12 ounces bottled beer (pick something light and crisp)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound pepper jack cheese
- Pour the beer in a medium sauce pot and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and place in the pot. Then shred the pepper jack and add it to the pot.
- Whisk continually until both kinds of cheese have melted and the beer cheese dip is smooth. It will look a little thin but will thicken the moment it starts to cool.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!