The Best Broccoli Salad Recipe
Yield: 12+ servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 cups finely chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 3/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1 cup mayonnaise (could be low fat)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chop and prep all the ingredients. In a large bowl add the broccoli florets, chopped kale, red onion, shredded carrots, chopped apple, dried cherries, chopped bacon, and sunflower kernels.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, crushed red pepper, and salt, until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until thoroughly coated. Then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. *Can be made up to 3 days ahead.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2