Grilled Fajita Vegetable Skewers
Yield: 10-12 skewers
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
Grilled Fajita Vegetable Skewers – A healthy vegetarian skewer recipe loaded with fresh summer veggies and “fajita butter.” A fabulous side dish for picnics!
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water at least 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat the grill to medium-low heat, around 325 degrees F.
- Shuck the corn and cut into 1 1/2 rounds. Cut the zucchini into 1 inch rounds. Cut the bell pepper and onions into 1 1/2 inch square pieces, and discard pepper seeds. Trim the brussels sprouts. Work the vegetables onto the skewers in a random pattern.
- Melt the butter and whisk with the Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning Mix and lemon juice.
- If using metal skewers: Grill for 15 minutes, dry. Then brush with the fajita butter and grill another 5 minutes. Rotate the skewers every 3-5 minutes. Brush the remaining fajita butter over the skewers once off the grill.
- If using wooden skewers: Grill the skewers dry for 20 minutes, rotating them every 3-5 minutes. Then remove the skewers from the heat and brush thoroughly with fajita butter. Serve warm!
Yield: 10-12 skewers, Serving Size: 12
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 136 Calories
- Total Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 76mg
- Carbohydrates: 14.9g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Protein: 3.4g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Old El Paso. All opinions are my own.
PAGE: 1 2