Greek Omelette Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Greek Omelette Casserole, a fluffy breakfast omelet recipe loaded with the bold flavors of sun dried tomatoes, peppers, artichokes, feta cheese, spinach, garlic, and herbs. Plus, it’s Low Carb!
Experience the fresh robust flavors of a Mediterranean Island, enveloped in this delightful Greek Omelette Casserole.
Fluffy eggs speckled with your favorite Greek ingredients compose this lovely dish.
Need an effortless meal?
Greek Omelette Casserole is here for you. It certainly is a crowd pleaser.
Another bonus is that it is low carb, vegetarian, and healthy.
It’s not too heavy for those hot summer days. Plus, it’s perfect for brunch, a luncheon, or any time you want something special that is an easy throw-together meal, made with items you might already have in your pantry and fridge.
At first glance this Greek Omelet Casserole appears to contain a lot of different ingredients.
Well… It does, yet it doesn’t. All of those delicious bits and pieces popping through the egg mixture come from a few sources.
A simple jar of artichoke salad lends the roasted red pepper, olives, and artichoke hearts pickled to perfection.
A small container of sun-dried tomato and basil seasoned feta cheese offers another group of flavors.
The rest of the ingredients are very basic:
- Fresh spinach
- Lemon pepper
Our Greek Omelet Casserole reminds me of a crustless quiche.
I have loved making quiche for many year and my family could eat it over and over for every meal, yet I have never relished making the crust.
Problem solved with this recipe!
It is savory and delicious served warm. Yet it’s equally as satisfying chilled or rewarmed.
This low carb Greek Omelette Casserole makes an exciting quick grab-and-go breakfast the next day.
Now you have another instant option for breakfast, with much more nutrition and flavor to offer. No matter what the eating occasion, you will enjoy this fresh zesty combination!
Greek Omelette Casserole can stand alone or pairs wonderfully with salads, fruit and bakery goods.
Greek Omelette Casserole
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces artichoke salad (with olives and peppers) drained and chopped
- 5 ounces sun dried tomato feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill (1 teaspoon dried dill)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Chop the fresh herbs and artichoke salad.
- Set a skillet over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté the spinach and garlic until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Oil a 9x13 inch baking dish and layer the spinach and artichoke salad evenly in the dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, herbs, salt and lemon pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over vegetables and sprinkle with feta cheese. Bake in the center of the oven for 35-40 minutes until firm in the center.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!