This ridiculously easy 3-Ingredient Mini Stuffed Peppers Recipe will wow your party guests, while keeping you at ease. It’s sure to be your new go-to appetizer recipe.
So I have this brilliant neighbor, Mae.
She’s a lawyer turned artist. A compassionate advocate. A Lego enthusiast. A gluten-free kitchen wizard. A thinker of deep thoughts.
I kind of love her.
Every time we plan something with Mae’s family, I’m eager to see what she brings to the table. Her dishes are always tasteful and extremely well thought out.
At our most recent gathering, Mae brought over a party snack so delicious, we couldn’t keep our hands off them. A simple recipe involving mini bell peppers, goat cheese, and a sprinkling of paprika.
It made me reminisce on just how often I over-do, in every area of my life. Family plans, dinner plans, craft projects, etc. It’s like a disease.
Yet, often the simplest things in life are what we cherish most from day to day. A favorite song on the radio. A kind note from a friend. A piece of good chocolate.
So today I’m celebrating simplicity in honor of Mae.
I’ve stuck with her concept of minimal ingredients and altered them just a tad in this easy 3-Ingredient Mini Stuffed Peppers Recipe.
Using only small peppers (mini bell peppers and/or jalapeños), garlic and herb flavored goat cheese, and a light drizzle of honey, you can bake up an amazing appetizer in 10 minutes.
These 3-Ingredient Mini Stuffed Peppers Recipe are so addictive, you’ll find you make them again and again.
The base combination of mini peppers and goat cheese is extremely versatile. To mix things up, consider adding crumbled chorizo or toasted nuts. The possibilities are endless.
But remember to keep it simple.
3-Ingredient Mini Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds mini bell peppers or a mix of mini bell peppers and jalapeños
- 12 ounces garlic and herb seasoned chevre goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut all the peppers in half lengthwise and remove any seeds. Lay them cut-side-up on the baking sheet. Spoon the seasoned goat cheese into the center of each pepper half.
- Lightly drizzle the peppers with honey, and sprinkle with salt if desired. You can also garnish them with fresh herbs if you like, but it's not necessary. Bake for 10 minutes, then serve warm.
Optional Toppings: Various herbs, crumbled bacon or chorizo, balsamic glaze, smoked paprika, toasted nuts.