Oven Baked Salmon Recipe with Parmesan Herb Crust
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:12 minutes
Easy Oven Baked Salmon Recipe with Parmesan Herb Crust with only 6 ingredients! This tender flaky baked salmon recipe is topped with a crunchy herb crust.
- 1 whole wild salmon fillet (1.5 – 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, finely chopped (I used thyme and chives)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Place the salmon fillet on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic, and herbs together. Drizzle the melted butter over the top and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix with your hand to coat the breadcrumbs in butter.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the salmon fillet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and the crust is golden. If the crust doesn’t brown, turn on the broiler for 1 minute, then remove. Serve warm.
Yield: 6, Serving Size: 6
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 259 Calories
- Total Fat: 15.1g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Sodium: 159mg
- Carbohydrates: 3.9g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Protein: 26.3g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2