Bacon Wrapped Roasted Vegetables with Maple Glaze
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
For the Roasted Vegetables:
- 1 lb. carrots, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- 1 lb. parsnips, trimmed and peeled, then cut into long spears
- 1 lb. asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- Salt and pepper
For the Maple Glaze:
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tb. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F, and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Trim all the veggies, cutting the carrots and parsnips into long pieces approximately the same size as the asparagus.
- Separate the veggies into bundles with about 3 asparagus spears, 3 carrot spears and 3 parsnip spears. Tie each bundle with a piece of bacon and lay them on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the ingredients for the glaze together. After 20 minutes, drizzle the glaze over the veggies and place them back in the oven for another 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2