Flavored Sugar Recipes
Yield: 1 cup each
Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Vanilla Sugar: 1 cup sugar + 1 vanilla bean.
- Coffee Sugar: 1 cup sugar + 1 teaspoon crushed instant coffee granules. (Press the instant coffee granules into powder before mixing.)
- Chile Lime Sugar: 1 cup sugar + 1/4 teapsoon cayenne pepper, 1/4 teaspoon chile powder, 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest.
- Orange Vanilla Bourbon Sugar: 1 cup large grain sugar + 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest, 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla bean powder, 1/2 teaspoon bourbon. Shake thoroughly to combine, then dry without lid and shake again to break up.
- Lavender or Rosebud Sugar: 1 cup sugar + 1 tablespoon dried culinary flower buds.
- Sriracha Sugar: 1 cup sugar + 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce Shake thoroughly to combine, then dry without lid and shake again to break up.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2