Soft cheesy Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits with a hint of garlic. If you can’t get enough of Red Lobster Biscuits, now you can make them at home… from scratch.
I don’t know what it is about Red Lobster Biscuits…
Some people proudly visit “the lobster” week after week to get their seafood and Cheddar Bay Biscuit fix. Others call and order ahead, then slide in the side door with oversized sun glasses, to nab their biscuits and leave inconspicuously.
Either way, you know you love them. We all love them.
Everyone loves Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits. So much so, that they now make box mixes for these cheesy little guys.
However, you can do better.
You can make homemade from-scratch Cheddar Bay Biscuits in no time at all that are
just like even BETTER than the original. I swear.
Today’s copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe is light, tender, loaded with garlic cheesy flavor, and kissed the butter. With just nine ingredients you can enjoy Red Lobsters’s famous biscuits night after night without having to leave the house. And they come out of the oven even fluffier and puffier than at “the lobster”.
Simply pulse the biscuit ingredients together in a food processor, then scoop the dough onto baking sheets.
Bake for 10 minutes to golden carby perfection!
After the Cheddar Bay Biscuits come out of the oven, brush the tops with melted parsley butter.
That’s right friends, your life is about the change for the better. Better biscuits. No drive time.
Once tasting our buttery copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits, you’ll feel like heaven is a place on earth. Let’s take a moment to imagine it… (Que mental sexy music.)
There ain’t no shame in thinking about them all day long. I know I do!
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Yield: 14 biscuits
Prep Time:8 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe. Easy to make, soft and cheesy biscuits just like at Red Lobster. (Actually we think they’re better!)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 cup cold salted butter, cut into cubes + 1/4 cup melted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Pour the dry ingredients in a food processor, then add the cold butter and pulse until the butter is chopped into small pieces. Then pour in the milk and pulse to combine. Finally, add the shredded cheddar and pulse to combine.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a 3 tablespoon scoop to place even portions of biscuit batter onto the baking sheets, two inches apart. Bake for approximately 10 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile whisk the melted butter and parsley together for the biscuit tops. Once the biscuits come out of the oven, brush the butter over the tops and serve warm.
Yield: 14 biscuits, Serving Size: 1 roll
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 154 Calories
- Total Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 154mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sugar: 2.3g
- Protein: 3.2g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!