Cream Cheese Fat Bombs (No-Bake Keto Cheesecake Bites)
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Cheesecake Fat Bombs – These deliciously sweet cream cheese bites are made with a handful of ingredients and are ready to enjoy in only 10 minutes. Bonus, this no-bake recipe happens to be low carb and keto!
What is a Fat Bomb?
If you aren’t yet familiar, allow me to formally introduce you to the scrumptious world of fat bombs.
Fat bombs are made with cream cheese and sweetened with low-carb erythritol, so they have a distinct cheesecake flavor without any granulated sugar. The fat content is meant to help keep your body in the state of ketosis, while still enjoying life’s little pleasures.
This simple snack-treat recipe is terrific for those coming off holiday eating and heading straight into keto or low carb diets. Or for anyone that likes a sweet goodie that isn’t simply loaded with sugar or carbs!
The Best Keto Cheesecake Bites
This is by far our favorite low-carb cheesecake bite recipe. It’s ready in just 10 minutes, with no-baking necessary. It can even be made ahead so treats are ready to enjoy chilled from the fridge or freezer whenever a craving hits!
We’ve kept things simple to get you started, and have topped these cream cheese bites with just a bit of shaving chocolate. However, you can totally mix things up by adding in cocoa powder for chocolate cheesecake fat bombs, or lemon zest for lemon cheesecake fat bombs.
Ingredients You Need
- Cream cheese – room temperature
- Butter – room temperature
- Erythritol sweetener – a keto-friendly sugar alternative
- Heavy cream – for a rich, decadent flavor that’s still low carb
- Vanilla extract – creates the perfect cheesecake-like “baked goods” flavor
- Salt – just a pinch to help cut the sweetness
Plus your preferred garnishes: We make this recipe with shaved dark chocolate for a bit of sweet and bitter flavor that pairs great with the cream cheese!
How to Make Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
First, use an electric mixer to beat the softened cream cheese and butter together in a large bowl until very smooth. This step helps avoid clumps, so don’t skip!
Next, add in the erythritol, heavy cream, vanilla, and salt. Beat again until smooth. Taste, then add extra sweetener if desired.
Set 24 mini muffin liners on a baking sheet (or in mini muffin pans.) Use a 1 ½ tablespoon cookie scoop to portion out cheesecake balls and place one ball in each muffin liner.
Alternatively, transfer the smooth cream cheese mixture to a piping bag (or zipper plastic bag with the corner snipped). Then pipe equal amounts into the mini muffin liners.
Shave a bit of dark chocolate over the top of each ball, if desired.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
Get the Complete No-Bake Keto Cheesecake Bites Recipe (Printable) Below. Enjoy!
Then serve, or move the fat bombs to an airtight container and continue to refrigerate until ready to serve.
- I’ve made these bites moderately sweet by using 5 tablespoons of sweetener. Feel free to add 1-3 more tablespoons of erythritol for sweeter treats.
- Make chocolate cheesecake bites by adding 2-3 tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate powder.
- Add lemon zest when blending the cream cheese mixture to make the fat bombs with a bright citrus flavor.
- As-is this recipe makes 24 small bites. Easily halve or double the ingredients for more or less fat bombs as needed.
Keep no-bake keto cheesecake bites in an airtight container. Store for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
The fat bombs will freeze well for up to 3 months. I suggest you wrap the airtight container in a layer of aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer. Enjoy frozen or let the bites thaw overnight in the fridge.
Looking for More Healthy Dessert Recipes? Be Sure to Also Try:
- Magic 4-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- Gluten Free Vegan Fruit Pizza
- Flourless Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free Brownie Cake)
- Freedom Cookies (Healthiest Sugar Cookies Ever)
Cream Cheese Fat Bombs (No-Bake Keto Cheesecake Bites)
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 4 ounces butter room temperature
- 5 tablespoons erythritol sweetener
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Optional garnish: shaved dark chocolate
- Using an electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and butter together until very smooth. (This helps avoid clumps.)
- Add in the erythritol, heavy cream, vanilla, and salt. Beat again until smooth. Taste, then add extra sweetener if desired.
- Set 24 mini muffin liners on a baking sheet (or in mini muffin pans.) Use a 1 ½ tablespoon cookie scoop to portion out cheesecake balls and place one ball in each muffin liner. OR scoop the cheesecake mixture into a piping bag with a large tip and pipe 1 ½ tablespoon balls into the paper liners.
- Shave dark chocolate over the top of each ball if desired. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Then serve, or move the fat bombs to a airtight container and continue to refrigerate until ready to serve.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
Pingback: Is Cream Cheese Keto (Carbs in Cream Cheese and Keto Cream Cheese Recipes) - IzzyCooking
Pingback: Is Cream Cheese Keto or Too High in Carbs? - Keto Pots
Pingback: 17 Diabetic Dessert Recipes & Low CarbIdeas - Brit + Co - Houston Cash 4 Strips
These were delicious!! I made them for a party and they were loved by everyone. Very easy to make.
I used cake batter extract. So yummy!!! Thank you so much.
These little bombs are absolutely addicting!! So so delicious!!
Super delicious! Perfect for my New Years Resolution!
Love these keto friendly treats! These are delicious! So easy and so healthy! These are awesome.
Holy. Cow. This mini cheesecake bites are AMAZING and I cannot wait to make these for all my friends!