Classic Stromboli Recipe
Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
Italian Stromboli loaf with artichokes, olives, sausage, and Red Pepper Marinara. Our Classic Stromboli Recipe is the mother of all comfort dishes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Roll out the pizza dough on a piece of parchment paper, into an 11 X 15 inch rectangle.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara over the dough, leaving a 2 inch border around all sides.
- Top the marinara with fresh basil leaves. Layer the sausage, olives, artichokes and cheese over the basil leaves.
- Then lifting the parchment paper, gently roll one short end toward the other short end, creating a log with the seam facing down.
- Brush the loaf with melted butter, then sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Allow the stromboli to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 12 servings, Serving Size: 12
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 326 Calories
- Total Fat: 22.1g
- Saturated Fat: 6.1g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Sodium: 896mg
- Carbohydrates: 24.7g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 7.7g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2