I’ve got a light fluffy Lemon Cream Pie Recipe for you today! A lemon pie that is perfect for spring parties and can be made in a hurry.
As I was making and photographing this pie the other day, I had a deja vu moment and snickered to myself. Then I went to check the recipe catalogue here on ASP to see just how many cream pie recipes I’ve shared with you already.
Four. That makes today’s lemon pie the fifth cream pie recipe I’ve shared… and I haven’t even started on my chocolate variations.
C’est la vie!
Once you see images of this gloriously smooth Lemon Cream Pie Recipe, I doubt explanations are required.
It’s light and creamy in texture, with a tangy-sweet lemon flavor that pairs perfectly with crumbly homemade graham cracker crust.
Plus, other than baking the graham cracker crust for a few minutes, there is no cooking required.
You simply beat the lemon cream pie filling ingredients together, then scoop it into the crust.
Top the Lemon Cream Pie Recipe with fresh whipped cream, and sprinkle with white chocolate shavings and crushed graham cracker.
This Lemon Cream Pie Recipe with Homemade Graham Cracker Crust is so light and airy it lifts your spirits and lightens your mood.
You may need this at your next family gathering… for insurance purposes. *wink*
I’ll be serving this Lemon Cream Pie Recipe on Easter this year, along with:
And I’ll be serving this Lemon Cream Pie on gorgeous shatter-resistant dishes from Q Squared NYC.
Q Squared offers elegant dishes for less than high-end china, yet with just as much style! (Like the Cambridge Collection you see here.) They are made out of resin so they are safe for little people to pass around the table.
Spring is here, it’s time for picnics and pie.
Of course, I suggest starting with this one!
Lemon Cream Pie Recipe
Yield: 1 big pie
Prep Time:30 minutes (active time)
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 14 whole graham crackers, about 7 ounces
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5.1 ounce box instant vanilla pudding (not lemon)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- White chocolate curls and crushed graham cracker for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the graham crackers in the food processor. Pulse until the crackers are chopped to fine crumbs. Add the melted butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon, pulse to combine. Add 1 teaspoon of water and pulse a couple more times.
- Press the graham cracker mixture firmly against the bottom and sides of the deep pie pan. Then bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool completely.
- For the Lemon Cream Pie Filling: Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream with the 3 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla extract, until firm. Scoop into a separate bowl and chill. Then mix the instant pudding and milk in another bowl, until well combined.
- Using the mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Then with the mixer still running, add the pudding. Scrape the bowl and beat until completely smooth. Then slowly beat in the lemon juice.
- Using a spatula, fold in half the whipped cream. Scoop the lemon cream pie filling into the pie crust. Smooth the filling and top with the remaining whipped cream. If desired sprinkle the top with crushed graham crackers and white chocolate shavings. Cover gently with plastic wrap, and chill for at least two hours. Serve cold.
Yield: 1 big pie, Serving Size: 1/8th recipe
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 670 Calories
- Total Fat: 40.1g
- Saturated Fat: 22.8g
- Cholesterol: 111mg
- Sodium: 814mg
- Carbohydrates: 72.2g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Sugar: 42.3g
- Protein: 7.6g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
Disclosure: I am a product ambassador for Q Squared NYC. All opinions are my own.
Barn Light Electric Instagram Giveaway Next Post
5-Ingredient Bagel Bites with Steak and Blue Cheese