The perfect “quickie” treat for the holidays! Our 3-Ingredient Cracker Jack Fudge will have all your party guests begging for more.
This time of year it’s helpful to have a couple fast and easy recipes in your arsenal to get you through the season of perpetual parties.
I like to have the ingredients for these recipes in my pantry all holiday season. That way, if I need to pull something together in a hurry, it’s not a stress.
Fudge is always a big hit around the holidays.
Over the years, I have used a simple chocolate and unsweetened condensed milk base to make all sorts of quickie fudge recipes to take to seasonal gatherings and give as gifts.
This year, I’m adding in just one extra ingredient that offers a lot of wow-factor… Cracker Jacks!
That’s right, soft decadent chocolate fudge covered in crunchy caramel popcorn and peanuts.
Our 3-Ingredient Cracker Jack Fudge can be made in just five minutes, and needs only a short time to chill in the refrigerator before cutting.
It looks impressive, tastes like heaven, and provides a lovely textural balance!
Ready to make it?
How Yo Make 3-Ingredient Cracker Jack Fudge
Start by melting the chocolate chips into the sweetened condensed milk. this can be done over low heat on the stove top, or in the microwave.
Stir the mixture until very smooth. Then spread it evenly in a lined baking pan.
Quickly press Cracker Jacks down into the fudge, before it has time to cool. Then chill.
3-Ingredient Cracker Jack Fudge is a festive holiday treat in 5 minutes.
What’s not to love?
More Silky Fudge Recipes
3-Ingredient Cracker Jack Fudge
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips, I used Ghirardelli
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ounces Cracker Jacks
- Line an 8X8 inch baking dish with foil, wax, or parchment paper. Open the Cracker Jack boxes and remove prizes.
- Pour the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a small sauce pot. Set over low heat. Stir occasionally until the chocolate is completely melted into the condensed milk. *This can also be done in the microwave. Place in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1-2 minutes. Stir. Do not microwave longer than needed to melt the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the lined baking dish. Spread evenly from corner to corner.
- Then pour the Cracker Jacks over the fudge before it has time to cool. Press the Cracker Jacks down into the fudge so they stick.
- Chill the fudge for at least 30 minutes to harden. Once hard, lift the fudge out of the pan by the corners of the paper. Cut and serve. Or place the fudge in an air-tight container to store.