Stuffing in a Bundt Pan
Stuffing in a Bundt Pan – An easy and beautiful way to prepare your Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe! Use one of our stuffing recipes, or use your favorite stuffing recipe to create this gorgeous tasty centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table.
Stuffing is one of those Thanksgiving dishes that often gets overshadowed by dishes with marshmallow topping and heavy cream, and ends up in the back of the fridge for weeks.
Since stuffing happens to be my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner, I think it’s important that your stuffing recipe gets the proper amount of respect and attention this year.
Just because it’s brown, doesn’t mean it’s drab. (Brunette speaking here.)
Two ways to make stuffing that your guests can’t stop talking about…
1) Recipe Selection. Pick a moist stuffing recipe loaded with flavor and texture. Here are a couple of our favorites:
2) Presentation. Make your stuffing stand out on the table by baking your stuffing in a bundt pan!
Stuffing in a Bundt Pan is not only a fun way to present your stuffing this Thanksgiving, it frees up other baking dishes for use.
To make your Stuffing in a Bundt Pan, you can use any stuffing recipe you like. Simply mix your favorite stuffing recipe with 4 eggs. (If your recipe already calls for eggs, add additional eggs to bring the egg count up to 4.)
Then spray a large bundt pan with non-sticking baking spray… the kind that has flour in the spray. This will help your Stuffing in a Bundt Pan come out of the pan.
Then bake and cool in the pan.
When you’re ready to call your guests to the table, loosen the edges with a narrow rubber spatula and flip the Stuffing in a Bundt Pan out onto a platter, or better yet, a cake stand.
Then cut each guest a slice of warm stuffing and serve with all your other Thanksgiving favorites!
Are you as crazy for Bundt Cakes as we are?
You need to get your hands on our brand-new ebook Brilliant Bundt Cakes, packed full of decadent bundt recipes for all your holiday gatherings!
Brilliant Bundt Cakes is a digital collection of 35 of our very best bundt cake recipes the fit every occasion. Download your copy and have bundt recipes at your fingertips everywhere you go!
Brilliant Bundt Cakes is on sale at a reduced price for the holidays, only $2.99.
You can BUY NOW…
Or link over to our Brilliant Bundt Cakes Page to see more tantalizing images and get download instructions.
You are going to love this!
Stuffing in a Bundt Pan
- Stuffing a recipe that would fill a 9x13-inch baking dish
- 4 large eggs
- Non-stick baking spray with flour
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare your stuffing according to recipe instructions. Then stir in 4 eggs until fully incorporated.
- Thoroughly coat a 12-cup capacity bundt pan with non-stick baking spray. Fill the bundt pan with the stuffing mixture and press down to pack it in.
- Bake the stuffing bundt for 30-40 minutes. Then cool for at least 25 minutes in the pan. Use a long narrow spatula to loosen the top edge of the stuffing from the bundt pan. Don't be afraid to stick the narrow spatula down the sides of the bundt pan if needed. Then flip the stuffing bundt out onto a platter or cake stand. Serve warm.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!