Easy to make Snowball Party Mix, a fun holiday snack and edible gift!
How’s your Christmas shopping coming along?
I haven’t gotten very far yet, but at least I have my gift list finished. Although I love surprising my kids with the perfect gift, my favorite gifts to give are the ones we make.
Especially the edible kind.
However, it’s fun to mix things up from year to year. This simple 6-ingredient Snowball Party Mix is quick to make and looks great in cellophane gift bags.
Kix cereal makes the perfect base for these itty bitty snowballs. Mix a simple blend of white chocolate, peanut butter, and cinnamon. Warm in the microwave and stir until smooth.
Pour the mixture over the Kix cereal and mix well. Then pour into a clean paper grocery bag and shake vigorously with powdered sugar to coat the Kix in white.
Lay the snowballs out on a cookie sheet to dry. Then mix with holiday M&Ms.
The blend of peanut butter, white chocolate, cinnamon, and M&Ms is a winning combination. It’s nearly impossible to stop nibbling on this Snowball Party Mix once you start.
Whether you serve it at holiday parties or wrapping up for gifts, this Snowball Party Mix is a fun treat for all!
Snowball Party Mix
- 9 cups Kix cereal
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 ounce white chocolate morsels or white almond bark
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 19 ounce bag Holiday M&Ms
- Measure the Kix cereal into a large bowl. Measure 3 cups powdered sugar into a large clean paper grocery bag.
- Measure the peanut butter, white chocolate, and cinnamon in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in one minute increments, stirring in between, until the chocolate melts and the mixture in smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the Kix and stir to coat each piece thoroughly.
- Dump the Kix mixture into the powdered sugar bag. Fold the top down a couple times and shake vigorously to break up the clumps and allow the powdered sugar to coat each piece. Add another cup of sugar if needed.
- Lay the mix out on a cookie sheet to dry. Mix in the M&Ms, then store in an airtight container until ready to serve.