This easy Five Minute Fix recipe is loaded with spring appeal. Blackberries, honeydew and mint topped with honey lime syrup. So simple and so YUM!
Today’s Five Minute Fix was inspired by yesterday’s Goat Cheese Tart with Blackberries and Honeydew. (There’s also a great giveaway going on in that post, so make sure to link over and enter!)
The cool refreshing tones of the honeydew complement zingy blackberries so well, I thought I’d put them together again for a super quick and visually appealing salad.
Just arrange the fruit in a pretty way on a plate. Sprinkle with fresh mint leaves. And drizzle honey lime syrup over the top.
Done and yum.
Blackberry Honeydew Salad
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cut into pieces the size of blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, whole or sliced thin
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tb. honey
- Arrange the blackberries and honeydew in a checker board pattern on four plates. Top with fresh mint leaves. (You can slice them into thin ribbons if you like.)
- Whisk the lime juice and honey together and drizzle over the top of each salad. Sprinkle with salt and serve.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!