Zucchini Parmesan Bread
Warm zesty Zucchini Parmesan Bread. A fabulous addition to any meal!
Nothing adds punch to a meal like a hot steaming loaf of bread.
Some of my favorite meals over the years come down to what type of bread was on the table. Is that so wrong?
Although I love yeast breads that need time to rise throughout the day, it’s also nice to have a few fabulous quick-bread recipes up your sleeve to pop in the oven while you’re cooking dinner.
Today’s Zucchini Parmesan Bread is a tender savory treat to make any meal feel special. It’s loaded with fresh shredded zucchini, cheeses, and herbs. Then baked into a golden ring of carby bliss!
Zucchini Parmesan Bread looks beautiful and is sturdy enough to take to neighborhood gatherings and work parties. Plus, you can cut it into 18-24 slices to make sure everyone gets a piece… Or two.
And just look at the little bits of zucchini and chives speckled throughout. Your going to have to fight me over the last piece.
Zucchini Parmesan Bread is an easy dump and stir recipe. No kneading required. Simply mix the ingredients in a large bowl and spoon the batter into a bundt pan coated in parmesan cheese.
Bake until the Zucchini Parmesan Bread is golden around the edges. Let the bread cool for at least 10 minutes. Then flip out of the pan.
Just look at that!
We cannot get enough of this moist cheesy Zucchini Parmesan Bread.
Think bake sale, edible gifts, fall parties… It’s so over-the-top delicious you won’t believe it!
Zucchini Parmesan Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream, or plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups shredded zucchini, from 2 average-size zucchini
- 1 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped chive
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a standard 12-cup bundt pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray. Then pour 1/2 cup parmesan cheese into the pan and shake around to coat the sides.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add in the sour cream, melted butter and eggs. Stir well to combine. Then fold in the shredded zucchini, 3/4 cup parmesan, Italian blend cheese, and chive.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared bundt pan, and press down to fill in the curves of the pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes until a wooden skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes before flipping out.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!