Skinny Chicken Enchilada Dip
Skinny Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe - A Low Carb and Low Fat version of our favorite Mexican snack! Serve with raw vegetables or veggie chips.
Prep Time8 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time38 mins
- 16 ounces Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans (1 can) or fat-free
- 2 cans Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce (10-ounce cans) or one 19-ounce can
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups reduced-fat Mexican-style shredded cheese, separated
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Scallions or cilantro for garnish
- baked veggie chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the Old El Paso Refried Beans in the bottom of a 8- or 9-inch baking dish. Cover the beans with chopped chicken. Then top the chicken with 1 cup shredded cheese.
Place the cream cheese in a food processor (or blender.) Puree to soften. Then add in the Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce and puree until smooth.
Pour the creamy enchilada sauce over the shredded cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Then pull the dip out of the oven and sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Garnish with fresh chopped scallion or cilantro if desired. Serve warm with baked veggie chips or raw vegetables.
Serving: 12ounces | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 0.7mg