Antipasto Skewers with Herb Vinaigrette
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 45 skewers
For the Herb Vinaigrette:
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
For the Antipasto Skewers:
- 8 ounces small fresh mozzarella balls (1 container)
- 8 ounces hard salami cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 can small artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, or grape
- 1 cup pitted olives, any variety
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 package 4-6 inch skewers
In a small bowl, whisk to together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Set aside.
Slide 3 or 4 antipasto platter items on each skewer. They don't all have to be the same.
If making a day or two ahead, leave the basil leaves off and pour the vinaigrette over the skewers to marinate.
If making the day of the party, place the basil leaves on the skewers. And serve the vinaigrette on the side.
Serving: 1skewer | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 250mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 4.8mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.3mg