Buffalo Blue Cheese Coleslaw
Buffalo Blue Cheese Coleslaw Recipe - Love buffalo wings? You are going to go crazy over this zesty buffalo flavored cole slaw.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 pound shredded cabbage coleslaw mix, shredded cabbage, red cabbage and carrots
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup refrigerated chunky blue cheese salad dressing
- 3-4 tablespoons Frank's RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
Place the coleslaw mix in a salad bowl. Add the sliced celery, scallions and crumbled blue cheese.
In a small bowl mix the blue cheese dressing, 3 tablespoons hot sauce, and honey. Taste, then add another tablespoon of hot sauce if you want it a little more spicy.
Toss the dressing into the coleslaw. Taste, then salt and pepper as needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 387mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 0.4mg