Spicy Feta Dip with Roasted Red Peppers
Spicy Feta Dip with Roasted Red Peppers Recipe - This robust savory cheese dip is rich and satisfying. Loaded with a roasted red peppers, garlic, and herbs, it's completely addictive!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 pound whole milk ricotta
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 large roasted red pepper (jarred or homemade)
- Black pepper to taste
- Pita bread cut into wedges, or pita chips
- Kalamata olives for garnish
Using a food processor, pulse the feta, ricotta, garlic, oil, lemon juice, herbs and crushed red pepper together until smooth.
Drain and dice the roasted red pepper.
Scoop the mixture into a bowl. Fold in the red pepper and ground black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To serve, drizzle another tablespoon of olive oil on top and serve with pita wedges and olives.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 241mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 0.3mg