Indian Grilled Chicken
Bold and Zesty Indian Grilled Chicken Recipe. A simple grilled chicken dish that is low carb, paleo, and gluten free! You'll love all the vibrant spices.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juice from half
- 2 tablespoons Garam Masala
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat the grill to medium heat. Place the chicken in a large baking dish.
In a separate bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Rub the mixture over the chicken, coating completely.
Grill the chicken for approximately 5-6 minutes per side, turning once. (Grill 35-40 minute total for bone-in chicken.) Serve warm!