A quick and easy Cheesy Guacamole Mini Quiche Recipe using puff pastry and Wholly Guacamole. The smooth creamy avocado essence makes these little tender bites really sing!
Cheesy Guacamole Mini Quiche Recipe
Yield: 9 mini quiche
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 7 ounce package Wholly Guacamole, any variety (I used spicy.)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- Pinch of salt
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- Fresh chive for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Cut the puff pastry until 9 even squares, then gently fold each square into the muffin tin, so the 4 corner stick up.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the softened cream cheese and eggs together until smooth. Then whisk in the wholly guacamole and a generous pinch of salt. Carefully ladle the guacamole mixture into the puff pastry shells. Do not overfill.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until puffed and golden. Use a small knife to lift the mini quiche out of the muffin tins. Garnish with fresh snipped chive and serve warm!
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!