Yield: 10-12 servings
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:4 hours
- 1 gallon Musselman’s Apple Cider
- 4 cups orange juice
- 4 hibiscus tea bags
- 10 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp. whole cloves
- 1 Tb. juniper berries
- 1 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger, cut into slices
- 1 apple, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- Place all the ingredients in a slow cooker and cover.
- Turn the slow cooker on high heat and cook for 3-4 hours, until the color has darkened and the fruit is soft. Remove the tea bags and serve hot.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
More Hot Beverages
Toffee Caramel Latte
Pumpkin Spice Latte – A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
Mocha Latte – She Wears Many Hats
Cinnamon Nutella Hot Cocoa – Miss In The Kitchen
Skinny Caramel Macchiato Latte – Tidy Mom
Hot Buttered Rum Mix – A Thought For Food
PAGE: 1 2