Strawberry Beet Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1 bunch red beets (3-4 beets)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel the beets and slice thin. Then lay them out on the baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Salt and pepper liberally. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, slice the strawberries and brussels sprouts and set aside. Whisk together 1/2 cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, pomegranate juice, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Once the beets are roasted, mix all the beet salad components in a large bowl, or plate in individual portions. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette and serve.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
More Valentine Salads
Calamari and Caper Berry Salad
Easy Duck Confit Salad
Grilled Apricot and Gorgonzola Salad – Yummy Mummy
Tomato Peach Burrata Salad – Two Peas & Their Pod
PAGE: 1 2