Spicy Feta Dip with Roasted Red Peppers Recipe – This robust savory cheese dip is rich and satisfying. Loaded with a roasted red peppers, garlic, and herbs, it’s completely addictive!
Getting ready for your holiday party doesn’t have to be a headache with quick and delicious Spicy Feta Dip with Roasted Red Peppers Recipe and toasted pita wedges. Make it in minutes, and watch this feta cheese dip disappear even faster.
December is a month of blood, sweat and tears as we struggle to find the perfect gifts, host distant relatives, and try to create elegant holiday dinner parties.
Isn’t it time for a break? Certainly this year doesn’t have to be so hard! All you need is a couple bottles of bubbly and an assortment of party dishes.
Easy party dishes, that is.
I’m sure I’m not the only person who gets giddy over SIMPLE dishes that look and taste fancy.
This Spicy Feta Dip with Roasted Red Peppers Recipe is just the thing to get your party started off on the right foot.
With just a quick buzz in the food processor you have a bold, rich, creamy feta cheese dip that tastes like the food of the gods.
This Greek masterpiece is loaded with garlic, fresh herbs and little bits of roasted red pepper. Drizzle it with good olive oil, sprinkle with a handful of Kalamata olives, and you have a recipe your friends will be begging for.
At least mine do.
Spicy Feta Dip with Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 pound whole milk ricotta
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 large roasted red pepper (jarred or homemade)
- Black pepper to taste
- Pita bread cut into wedges, or pita chips
- Kalamata olives for garnish
- Using a food processor, pulse the feta, ricotta, garlic, oil, lemon juice, herbs and crushed red pepper together until smooth.
- Drain and dice the roasted red pepper.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl. Fold in the red pepper and ground black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, drizzle another tablespoon of olive oil on top and serve with pita wedges and olives.