Yield: 8-10 servings
Prep Time:10 minutes
- 750 ml bottle Moscato wine (Riesling is my second choice)
- 1 1/2 cups orange pineapple juice
- 1 cup Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- 1/2 cup Midori melon liqueur
- 1 cup cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 mandarin oranges, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Combine wine, juice and liqueurs in a large pitcher. Stir in the fruit and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, pour into glasses 2/3 full (make sure to scoop in some fruit) and top with club soda. Serve cold.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2