These chunky S’mores Brownies are fabulous for all your fall parties!
I’ve been on a bit of a brownie binge lately. It seems like whenever the weather starts to cool off, rich chocolatey bars of fudgy goodness are all I can think about.
Did you see the caramel stuffed brownie recipe I posted last week?
You will die.
I also keep falling back on my favorite past brownie recipes like:
And of course, 5-Ingredient Paleo Brownies when I’m feeling bad about all the naughty brownies I ate.
However, it’s nice to mix things up and throw in a new brownie recipe every once in a while.
Like today’s S’mores Brownies with Golden Grahams cereal, white chocolate chips mixed into the batter, then dark chocolate, marshmallows, and more Golden Grahams on top.
The Golden Grahams give these S’mores Brownies extra graham cracker flavor and crunch.
Since marshmallows melt when added to batter, the white chocolate chips give the brownie batter little pockets of white creaminess.
Mini marshmallows are added to the top at the end, then toasted, for that undeniable s’mores appeal.
S’mores Brownies are fun to make, and even more fun to eat. The ooey gooey top is a little messy, but that gives them even more of a s’mores feel. *wink*
You are going to love these!!
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups Golden Grahams cereal, divided
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 X 13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir well. Then whisk in melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups Golden Grahams and 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips.
- Spread the brownie batter in the prepared baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes. Then pull out of the oven and sprinkle with 2 cups Golden Grahams, 2 cups mini marshmallows, and 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Place back in the oven and bake another 5-10 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted. (Watch them closely so they don't burn!)
- Cool the brownies for at least 15 minutes before trying to cut. Cut into 24-30 pieces and serve!