These chunky S’mores Brownies are fabulous for all your fall parties!
I’ve been on a bit of a brownie binge lately. It seems like whenever the weather starts to cool off, rich chocolatey bars of fudgy goodness are all I can think about.
Did you see the caramel stuffed brownie recipe I posted last week?
You will die.
I also keep falling back on my favorite past brownie recipes like:
And of course, 5-Ingredient Paleo Brownies when I’m feeling bad about all the naughty brownies I ate.
However, it’s nice to mix things up and throw in a new brownie recipe every once in a while.
Like today’s S’mores Brownies with Golden Grahams cereal, white chocolate chips mixed into the batter, then dark chocolate, marshmallows, and more Golden Grahams on top.
The Golden Grahams give these S’mores Brownies extra graham cracker flavor and crunch.
Since marshmallows melt when added to batter, the white chocolate chips give the brownie batter little pockets of white creaminess.
Mini marshmallows are added to the top at the end, then toasted, for that undeniable s’mores appeal.
S’mores Brownies are fun to make, and even more fun to eat. The ooey gooey top is a little messy, but that gives them even more of a s’mores feel. *wink*
You are going to love these!!
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups Golden Grahams cereal, divided
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 X 13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir well. Then whisk in melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups Golden Grahams and 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips.
- Spread the brownie batter in the prepared baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes. Then pull out of the oven and sprinkle with 2 cups Golden Grahams, 2 cups mini marshmallows, and 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Place back in the oven and bake another 5-10 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted. (Watch them closely so they don't burn!)
- Cool the brownies for at least 15 minutes before trying to cut. Cut into 24-30 pieces and serve!
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
Pingback: 9 Easy S'mores Recipes for Summer Desserts - Great Food Kitchen
Would I be able to make these the night before and then add the marshmallow/cereal topping the next morning when I bake them!
I don’t see why not. Happy Baking!
Pingback: Decadent Brownies - Savvy Naturalista
Pingback: M&M Blonde Brownies
Pingback: Brownie Cheesecake Bars with Pecan Praline Topping | Restless Chipotle
Pingback: Brownies vs Wedding Cake! Brownies please!!! - Marrying Later in Life
the brownies turned out really good but one problem was the golden grams we had put them in the brownies and when they came out they were soggy and really hard to chew. but the brownies were still really really good!!!!
They were delish but i wanted to comment that the cereal in and on top of the brownies were very chewy after baking. Id recommend not adding cereal until the marshmellows get toasted-add cereal on top of that outside of the oven. Otherwise,simply yummy. I used boxed brownie mix.
Pingback: 100 Best S'mores Recipes - Prudent Penny Pincher
Pingback: BEST BROWNIE RECIPES - A Dash of Sanity
Pingback: 15 of the Best Brownie Recipes - Baby Gizmo Company
Can I omit the white chocolate chips or sub with chocolate chips? We aren’t much into white chocolate
Sure! Use any kind of baking chips you like! :)
Hi there! Can I make these brownies a few hours before I serve them and then do the step with the marshmallows, golden grahams, and chocolate chips right before I serve it? Or do you think this would dry out the brownies too much?
Seriously. My perfect treat! Looks SOOO good!
oh goodness- love this gooey yummy treat!
Love this idea! So nice and decadent and good!
Oh my…these look too good!
I LOVE a good brownie and these look so gooey and perfect!! Yum.
How delish!!! Gimme!
This is all I want in life right now!!
All I can say is yum. yum, yum. S’mores need to happen all year long and this recipe makes it happen.
GOLDEN GRAHAMS!!!!!!!!! god I love that cereal, these look so unreal! pinned xo