4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Pretzel Pieces are an easy and irresistible large batch snack!
The football parties, pot lucks, school events, and holiday gatherings are picking up speed.
Don’t stress! I’ve got you covered on simple, yet fabulous, recipes this season.
For instance, my latest Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Pretzel Pieces are a 4-ingredient wonder that makes a huge batch of snacks in one crock.
If you love buffalo sauce and ranch flavored foods, you are going to go nuts over these!
Bite-sized pieces of hard pretzel are coated in buffalo sauce, then tossed with ranch seasoning and baked… In the crockpot!MY OTHER RECIPES
So, why make your own seasoned pretzel pieces when you can buy them in bags? Or better yet, why make them in a slow cooker?
I’m so glad you asked!
- Homemade seasoned pretzel pieces can be easily customized in flavor. Don’t like buffalo sauce? No problem! Try using honey mustard, or italian herbs.
- You can also personalize the intensity of seasoning. That way you can make yours more or less spicy, or more or less salty.
- Making a large batch of seasoned pretzel pieces also saves money.
And why the crockpot?
Making Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Pretzel Pieces…
- Reduces clean up.
- Saves energy.
- Keeps the house cooler than the oven.
- Leaves room in the oven for other items on heavy cooking days.
- And best of all, protects the pretzel pieces from habitual burners. This recipe is very hard to burn in a slow cooker!
See? This isn’t such a bad idea after all.
You can save money, customize your snacks, reduce dish washing, and “go green” all at the same time.
You can even forget about these little guys, and leave them in the slow cooker for quite a while, without the risk of a smoke filled kitchen!
Still not convinced?
Making this Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Pretzel Pieces recipe in the oven does take half the time, so if you are in a hurry (or don’t have a crockpot) I’ve included both methods in the recipe today.
You’re welcome. *wink*
Either way, Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Pretzel Pieces will be a hit at your next gathering. I’d bet money you’ll give this recipe out a few times that day!
PAGE: 1 2