The Salty Miami
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
A twist on the classic Pimm’s Cup. Our resident mixologist Erin Hawley is showing us how to make a Salty Miami today! It’s bright, bold, and bursting with flavor.
THE SALTY MIAMI:
This is one of our best selling cocktails at MG Road Lounge.
The Salty Miami cocktail is a variation on a classic Pimm’s Cup. Pimm’s #1 is a gin based spirit that tastes of spice and fruit.
This variation is still light and refreshing like the original Pimm’s Cup, but incorporates tequila, lime and salt (in the style of a margarita) while the strawberry and celery make it bright and fresh.
Pimm's Cup-Inspired Salty Miami
- 1 ounce blanco tequila I like to use Espolon
- 1 ounce Pimm’s #1
- 3/4 ounce fresh celery juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup 1:1 ratio of sugar and water
- 2 strawberries halved
- Club soda
- Sea salt
- Rim the top of a Collins glass with a good quality sea salt.
- Shake all ingredients together and strain into the salted glass.
- Fill with ice and top with a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with a peel of celery and a strawberry.
Making this recipe? Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking!
Pingback: Marla Meridith | Blackberry Lemonade Pimm’s Cup
Pingback: Blackberry Lemonade Pimm's Cup Cocktail Recipe
Pingback: THE BANGKOK GLOBE | 24 Glorious Ways To Drink More Tequila - THE BANGKOK GLOBE
Pingback: Bangkok Breaking News | 24 Glorious Ways To Drink More Tequila
Looks awesome – my kind of cocktail!
Striking photos, I can just imagine how nice the drink is!
This is such a pretty drink! I love that garnish!