Bacon and Pecorino Popcorn
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time:3 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 12 ounces thick cut bacon, chopped
- ½ cup white popcorn kernels
- 3 ounces pecorino cheese, crumbled (could be aged asiago)
- Place a large deep pot over medium heat. Add the chopped bacon and fry until crispy. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and place in a paper towel lined bowl to drain.
- Add the popcorn to the pot with remaining bacon grease and cover leaving the lid slightly off-set to vent.
- Pop the corn then pour into a large bowl. Toss in the bacon and crumbled cheese. Serve warm!
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
Sweet and Spicy Rosemary Nuts ~ My Kitchen In The Rockies
Pretzel Bites with Cheese Sauce ~ Smells Like Home
Grilled Cheese Bruschetta ~ Family Fresh Cooking
Get more ideas on my Amazing Appetizers Pinterest Board.
PAGE: 1 2