Mango Lassi Homemade Popsicles
Prep Time:5 minutes active time
Homemade Popsicles from a rich and sweet Mango Lassi Recipe.
- 1 1/3 cup THICK Greek Yogurt
- 11.3 ounce can Mango Nectar Concentrate
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Pour the all ingredients, minus the pistachios, into a blender. Cover and blend until mostly smooth. Pour into 12 – 3 ounce popsicle molds, or small paper cups.
- Freeze for one hour. Then push a popsicle stick into the center of each pop, sprinkle with pistachios, and press gently.
- Place back in the freezer until solid. To loosen, place the mold up-side-down under warm running tap water.
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
More Flavors of India:
Butter Chicken ~ Closet Cooking
Chapatis ~ Savvy Vegetarian
Hyderabad Biryani ~ Collaborative Curry
PAGE: 1 2