Magic 4-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 30 cookies
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
Low Carb cookies at their finest! These easy to make Magic 4-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies are so rich and tasty, yet great for low carb diets.
- 16 ounces natural nut butter, any variety
- 1 1/2 cups coconut palm sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (I used 70% cacoa)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Scoop the nut butter, palm sugar, and eggs into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth. Scrape the bowl and beat again. Then slowly mix in the chocolate chips.
- Using a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop, portion the dough out onto the baking sheet. You can place them fairly close together because they will not expand. Use a fork to press the tops down to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool completely on the baking sheets. They are too soft to pic up until cooled. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
NOTE: Need a way to keep your hands out of the cookie jar? These cookies freeze well, so you can pull out 1-2 at a time and let them thaw.
Yield: 30 cookies, Serving Size: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 180 Calories
- Total Fat: 11.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Sodium: 16mg
- Carbohydrates: 16.7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 13.7g
- Protein: 5.7g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2