Low Carb Sheet Pan Chicken Cacciatore
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
Low Carb Sheet Pan Chicken Cacciatore Recipe – A quick and easy Italian-style cacciatore recipe that is true comfort food, even without the pasta!
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 sweet red pepper (Italian or bell)
- 1 large zucchini
- 8 ounce mushrooms
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 28 ounce can stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup white wime
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Peel and half the onion, then cut into 1/3 inch slices. Cut the red pepper and zucchini into slices about the same thickness. Half the mushrooms.
- Drizzle olive oil over a large rimmed 13X18 inch sheet pan. Place the chicken thighs on the sheet pan. Then add the sliced onions, peppers, and zucchini. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dried Italian seasoning. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and vegetables over on the sheet pan. Add the mushrooms and minced garlic. Spoon the tomatoes and some of the sauce out of the can and place on the baking sheet. Drizzle the white wine over the top. Then sprinkle everything with salt, pepper, and more Italian seasoning.
- Roast another 15 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling. Serve the chicken warm, with a side of vegetables and the pan sauce.
Yield: 4-6 servings, Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 352 Calories
- Total Fat: 12.9g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 159mg
- Sodium: 955mg
- Carbohydrates: 19.4g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 41.5g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2