Keto Chicken Lasagna Cups
This easy Keto Chicken Lasagna Cups Recipe uses only a handful of ingredients to make zesty comforting low carb lasagna, in individual portions!
Lasagna has got to be one of my all-time favorite comfort foods.
The beloved combination of pasta, meat, tomato sauce, and multiple cheeses baked together into heavenly layers offers nostalgic joy… And makes killer leftovers!
However when I’m trying to stick to a low carb diet plan, of course, this glorious carby creation is the first thing I crave.
Luckily lasagna is one of the easiest pasta dishes in which to… Remove the pasta.
You can still get your cheesy lasagna fix, without adding noodles. Let me show you how!
Today’s Keto Chicken Lasagna Cups Recipe offers all the charm and flavor of classic lasagna, baked in chicken breast cups.
That’s right! The chicken IS the cup.
It holds all the cheesy fillings and sauce inside while baking.
This makes low carb lasagna easy to pack in lunchboxes, and is great for portion control!
Keto Chicken Lasagna Cups Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken cutlets – The thinner the better!
- Sugar-free marinara – You can find jarred brands that do not add sugar… Or make your own!
- Mozzarella, ricotta, and cream cheese – These three cheeses together make amazing lasagna filling!
- Garlic – A must for all Italian dishes, in my humble opinion.
- Italian seasoning – A common dried herb blend.
- Crushed red pepper – This is optional, but adds a nice little kick!
How To Make Low Carb Chicken Lasagna Cups
- Start by pressing chicken cutlets down into the wells of a muffin tin.
- Mix the cheese and herb filling.
- Place cheese filling in the cutlet cups.
- Top with marinara and extra cheese.
Get the Complete (Printable) Keto Chicken Lasagna Cups Recipe Below!
You can totally do this. And you can enjoy a little comfort food, while sticking to your diet!
Keto Chicken Lasagna Cups Tips & Tricks
Yes! The more meat the merrier.
Absolutely. Just be sure to thaw them slowly on the counter, at room temperature.
Of course! Cut large chicken breast parallel to the cutting board, the same length and width as the breast. Make sure the cutlets are thin, so they will bake though.
Honestly, I think the microwave is the best way to heat the leftovers. That’s why these little guys are so great to take to work in your lunchbox.
More Amazing Lasagna Recipes
- Mom’s Favorite Lasagna Recipe
- Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
- Chicken Broccoli Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Southwest Lasagna Rolls
- Best Paleo Lasagna
- Croatian Cheese Strukli
More Dazzling Low Carb Dinners
- Air Fryer Everything Bagel Chicken Rolls
- Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
- Keto Egg Roll Wraps
- Quick-Seared Carne Asada
Keto Chicken Lasagna Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two 12-cup muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay a thin chicken cutlet in each muffin cup. Overlap the ends to form little bowls, so the filling stays inside.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 cup shredded mozzarella, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning salt and crushed red pepper.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cheese filling into each chicken cup. Then spoon 2 teaspoons of marinara sauce over the top of the cheese filling. Cover each cup with an extra tablespoon of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the cups for 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese filling is bubbly.
- Lift the chicken cups out of the muffin tin. (There will be some juices in the bottom of the pan.) Set on a serving platter and serve warm.