Instant Pot Keto Crustless Quiche – An easy pressure cooker quiche recipe with a light luxurious texture. It’s low carb, high protein, and utterly delicious!
When’s the last time you made a quiche?
Was it soft and pillowy, or crispy around the edges and dry in the center.
Quiche is a simple sort of recipe to prepare. Yet it’s also a dish people tend to over cook. We’re so concerned with the possibility of raw eggs in the center, that we leave it in the oven far too long.
It’s a common mistake.
There are ways to fool-proof quiche making… Placing a water bath in the oven certainly helps.
However I find the best way to make sure your quiche is moist and fluffy in the middle is to pressure cook it.
That’s right, bake it in your Instant Pot!
How to Make Instant Pot Keto Crustless Quiche
Making quiche in an electric pressure cooker could not be easier!
- Simply place the rack in the bottom of the pressure cooker. (All brands of modern digital pressure cookers should come with a small round rack.)
- Add water to the pot and set a buttered soufflé dish on the rack.
- Whisk all the ingredients together. Then pour the mixture into the soufflé dish.
- Pressure cook the quiche on high for 30 minutes.
Inside the pot, the pressure cooker is creating one heck of a steam bath for the quiche. This locks in the moisture, ensuring the perfect ultra silky texture of a good French quiche.
When the quiche comes out of the Instant Pot, it’s ridiculously soft and supple. It’s an airy disk of egg with speckled salty savory goodness dispersed throughout.
More Amazing Instant Pot Recipes
Check Out Our Instant Pot Keto Crustless Quiche Video Tutorial
Instant Pot Keto Crustless Quiche
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese, or gouda
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Whisk well. Then whisk in the cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
Stir in all remaining ingredients. Pour the mixture into the soufflé dish.
Lock the Instant Pot lid into place. Set on manual Pressure Cook High for 30 minutes. Once the timer goes off, turn the Instant Pot off and perform a Quick Release.
Allow the quiche to sit in the Instant pot for 5-10 minutes. Make sure the steam valve has dropped, then unlock the lid.
Carefully lift the soufflé dish out of the Instant Pot. Cut and serve.
Don't love spinach and sun dried tomatoes? Try adding broccoli and ham, or roasted red peppers and green onions.