This Healthy Rainbow Chopped Salad recipe is bright, crunchy, and tossed with creamy avocado dressing. Eat the rainbow, and get your daily dose of raw vegetables!
Bring on the sunshine!
You will be over the rainbow with this Healthy Rainbow Chopped Salad. It’s so simple, so beautiful, and so alive.
It is visually striking and chock-full of freshness. Clean crisp veggies shower this salad with a confetti of rainbow hues and crunchy little bites of goodness.
Laced with a creamy Avocado Chimichurri Vinaigrette, it is quite a stunning taste experience.
If you are bored with the same old salad every night, you will want to try our Healthy Rainbow Chopped Salad with Avocado Chimichurri Vinaigrette.
Red radishes, orange bell pepper, yellow cherry tomatoes, deep green zucchini, and purple cabbage are tossed together with chopped Romaine lettuce. It is all about freshness, crunch, and color.
The rainbow vegetables are precisely cut about the same size to create a dramatic effect as they pop through the leafy green lettuce.
Yet this Healthy Rainbow Chopped Salad offers more than meets the eye. If you want healthy, you have come to the right recipe.
I’m delighted to point out that every single ingredient involved in this recipe has great health benefits.
Wouldn’t you much rather eat your nutrients in their tasty natural state of being, than choke them down in a handful of tablets or capsules?
I am not against nutritional supplements; I am just saying if you can enjoy them in their God-given edible packaging, don’t argue, just do it.
Assembling this Healthy Rainbow Chopped Salad is as effortless as chopping and tossing it together.
The Avocado Chimichurri Vinaigrette is just as simple. A food processor makes quick work of it. Plus, this is a great opportunity to use up an extremely soft avocado.
There is a pot of gold at the end of this Healthy Rainbow Chopped Salad.
It is full of vitality, well-being, and fitness!
More Summer Salad Recipes
Healthy Rainbow Chopped Salad
- 8-10 red radishes, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 pint yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 small red cabbage, chopped
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 soft avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of water, a little more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Place all the vinaigrette ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Chop all vegetables and toss together in a large bowl. (Or you can lay them out in rainbow rows until just before serving.)
- Once ready to serve, pour the dressing over the salad and toss.