Halloween Monster Donuts
Yield: 12 donuts
Prep Time:10 minutes
Fun Halloween Monster Donuts – Simple halloween treats using store-bought doughnuts, frosting, sprinkles, and plastic vampire fangs.
- Spread frosting over the top of each donut.
- Press one pair of plastic fangs deep into the hole of each donut.
- Then add two candy eyes above the fangs on each donut.
- Shake jimmies over the frosting of each donut. Add additional sugar sprinkles to fill in the gaps.
- Add licorice pastels as eyebrows.
Yield: 12 donuts, Serving Size: 12
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 453 Calories
- Total Fat: 22.4g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 194mg
- Carbohydrates: 64g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 37.9g
- Protein: 2g
Making this recipe? Why not take a quick shot and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #ASpicyPerspective so we can see what you're cooking!
PAGE: 1 2